Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Blog Face in 2011

Happy New Year! In honor of the New Year and quite frankly, something I've been itching to do for a while. I am going to revamp this old blog. In May, the blog will turn 4 years old and quite frankly I was very different person at that time and now I need something new and fresh to start out 2011 with.

I had one of the best New Years ever to date as a couple! We've been together for 8 New Years and most have been bummers - (I've been sick a bunch of times, we weren't old enough to drink, last year we had a small gathering at home). Nothing to fancy but this year we decided to do something special. We've been dying to try Valentino's in Santa Monica. We both did a chef's tasting with wine pairings. We did a super late dinner and almost missed the New Years but we managed to fly out the door by 11:45 p.m. to get home and watch the ball drop and share a kiss and hug (for the fur babies) for 2011. It was by far one of the best New Years Eve's I've ever had!

No comments: