Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcoming in 2010!

We decided to do a bit of errands today. I had 4 items to return to Anthropologie and We decided to carouse around and see what else was good.

I ended up returning my 4 items and getting 3 tops plus a giant anthro gift card ( and in giant I mean lots of money). I'm trying to hold off on buying any new stuff until my birthday. Since, I am at home all day long I don't need any new clothes and this way I can get something fun for my birthday! ( only 3.5 months away!! yippeee!!)

I had a pottery barn gift card so I snagged up this little Stag Bar Helper. I think it will look awesome in the bookcase and when I'm bored with the tools hanging I can just remove them and have the Stag head.



After shopping and what not, we decided to come home and have some dessert. I made a kaluha chocolate cake mix with kulaha chocolate frosting and we drank a nip of kuluha. Narm is all I gotta say about that business.



And just incase you were dying to know. I wasn't intentionally holding the bottle of kuluha like a mic. I prefer to use my sticky paper hair remover roller for a mic.

Hope you are spending your first day of 2010 doing something fun and being with the people you care about.

XOXO

Raechel

No comments: