Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Great Cookie Debacle of 2010 pt 2

You might remember this posting about my cookie issue. Last night I bought some more dried cherries and had about 1/2 a bag left of dark chocolate chunks so I decided to try and tackle my dark chocolate chunk and cherry cookies. This was my outcome.

Not too bad if you are looking for a moist, chewy, nestle toll house type of cookie. Which I didn't want. I want crispy outside/yummy soft chewy insides. So, I am going to continue to try again and again until I get it right. I think that I might switch to milk chocolate chips as well. The dark might be a little to bitter for the sour cherries. Its a thought to ponder. I do apologize for my blog postings being light! I'm still transitioning and I hope you'll be patient and check back often for new posts!

cheers-

raechel

No comments: