Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Officially Six Months!

Till we depart for Paris. OMG. I hope the time flies by like the beginning of this year has. We've booked our apartment for Paris. Here's some pics of it. Its TINY but has a little kitchen and in a very nice area of Paris I'm told by some online research.










We found the place on vrbo.com, it was one of the cheaper places to stay but had a minimum requirement of 7 nights. We are paying 500euros for 7 nights/8 days. Which is really good price. Hotels in Paris can cost upwards of 150euros for mid level hotels ( like super 8's). We signed the contract and I'm mailing it off today. Sooo excited! It feels like everything is falling place for this trip which always makes you feel a bit better. Now to save for this trip so we can do lots of fun excursions. Sorry if this blog turns into talking about traveling. If you've been reading my blog since the beginning you'll realize I tend to talk about what's going on in my life and right now this is what is on the top of my list. So until, I get all the sleeping arrangements booked and things figured out I"m sure you'll be my sounding board.

Cheers-

Raechel

No comments: