Thursday, April 29, 2010

Craving a Retreat

Work has been crazy and such a huge learning experience but by the time I get home all I want to do is curl up with my lovey and relax. I know indoor tents/forts aren't anything new in the blogging world but these looks so dreamy and relaxing. I would love to have the space to have one of these!

I might be the only one on the planet who hasn't read or watched "Where the Wild Things Are"
Any place that has cupcakes looks good to me!

This one seems so relaxing and dreamy. I'd love to curl up with a book and big latte ( replace that tea pot with a big foamy latte!)

I hope when we have kids that they can have a uber cool setup like this one!

Le Sigh. This might be my favorite. I wonder if my friends would think I'm bizarre if I plopped a boat in the middle of my living room and sat in it reading books. This one is my favorite of all time. Not technically a fort but definitely a cozy snuggly place.

Hope your Thursday is wonderfully relaxing.

Cheers-

Raechel

P.S. All images via weheartit.com

No comments: