Saturday, May 1, 2010

A post birthday spending spree...

Ok, so we all know that I have a highly inappropriate love affair with Anthropologie. Well my lover sent me a 15% off coupon for my birthday to be used by 4/30. I opened it up in the beginning of the month and was super excited to use it and planned on getting some things when I was in San Francisco but the dressing room turned out to be 100ft long waiting line and the bestie and I were with 2 boys who weren't really interested in going to Anthro in the first place or waiting for us for 2 hours. Sooo, I quickly tried on this little guy

and fell in love with it! Its a super soft cardigan and I can wear it to work and look put together and nice. I actually got a green and white one but anthro isn't showing that color available online. So, for one shirt I didn't want to use the coupon. I knew that if I went home and could spend some more leisurely time looking around Id probably find some more stuff that was more my speed. Well luckily yesterday, I double checked the coupon, and lo and behold it expired that day. I managed to leave work early enough to hop over to the Anthropologie on the promenade and this is what I found!

A yummy Santiago Huckleberry Voluspa candle


A French Cade and Lavender Voluspa candle ( aka hot man candle)
I didn't get this navy sweater but I'm toying with getting it. I have lots of black stuff and some brown stuff but no navy things...Hmmm...maybe I'll wait for it to go on sale. They were out of my size in the store and it was too late for them to check the call center.




Luckily, my really attentive cash register lady found this sweater in back and I went for it! Its partially made out of silk and super soft and flowy. Its a nice neutral color and I could wear it with lots of different stuff.
The bf hated this pattern but loved the fit. I loved both the fit and pattern. So I vetoed his opinion :)
and the last item is this charcoal gray fitted sweater. This sweater is professional and put together looking. Its very tight and fitted. I fell in love. Also, the bottom where it is stepped is permanently constructed that way so you always have the perfect ruffled look.
The lucky part, I set a budget, and stuck to it. I actually came under! I do need to get new jeans but that's a different store and maybe a good project for today!

Happy Weekend!

Raechel

P.S. I am sorry my blog posts have become more erratic, spuratic, and maybe boring. I am hoping that once I get back into things I will be back to my old self! Also, if you are still coming back thank you! I try my best to make sure I get a couple of posts in every week at the minimum!

No comments: