Thursday, May 21, 2009

Argh

I am in lock down in the house. I have a screen for a new t-shirt drying in the garage. It is light sensitive so it needs to remain in complete darkness until I'm ready to expose it. Its kind of a pain in the ass. The only dark area is the garage and it will be ready by lunch or sooner but I had big plans to go to the gym and I can't get out of my house! oh well

I'm making a nice long workout playlist on itunes. It consists mainly of miley cyrus(laugh away) , b.spears and lady gaga. Maybe a few Queen songs as well.

On good news I've been reading up on all of my fav blogs. I've found a few new ones as well. See post below about anthro lady.


I love this top from anthro....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...maybe a trip down there is in order. I did break one of my dresser drawer pulls and well if this happens to end up in my shopping bag who am I to make it get out?

No comments: