Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fats Waller

I have a special place in my heart for listening to vinyl records. I absolutely love the crackly crispy warm quality that comes out from the record players. Plus you can get steals on great records of past great musicians. Lately, I've been listening to this giant TIME magazine sponsored vinyl set of Jazz Greats. I think the first 4 are all of Fats Waller.


This is one of my favorite songs below



I'm also a huge fan of django reinhardt



and least but not last one of my favorite french records



I know these few songs are quite a bit different from my music selection yesterday but they just are so charming. I love to put on a few good records and drink some great wine. They make such great background noise for a party too!

Hope your Tuesday brings you lots of good music (and wine)

xoxo
Raechel

No comments: