Wednesday, November 25, 2009

EEK!

I've been trying to maintain blogging everyday if not at least everyother day and already its almost Thursday and I just blogged on Monday! Bad bad bad!


I don't have much to say. Things are busy over here in LA. I am letting pie #2 cool. Pie #1 is a pumpkin pecan pie. One of us, ahem not me, doesn't really care for pumpkin pie. So I compromised by making a pecan pie with pumpkin filling. It smells rather heavenly and I think will be a good buffer to the overly sweet pecan pie filling ( which by the way I think is amazing). Pie #2 is just plain old pumpkin. I thought that I could get away with just baking a non traditional pie but after pie #1 was cooling I started having regrets! Plus, I already had pumpkin pie in a can, evaporated milk and another crust ready....So for 4 people we are having 2 pies. Seems even right?

Also, we're making a tofurky. Kind of scared about this. We weren't going to and then last minute we changed our minds. On the bright side if its absolutely disgusting we have plently of other yummy sides to fill up on!


ok my dears! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families! Hug everyone a little tighter tomorrow and be thankful that you have wonderful people in your life!

xoxoxo

Raechel

No comments: