Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can we just talk about

how much I love graphic design. I could never do it myself but I love the way well done graphic design looks. I'm such a sucker for great labels. I think I've mentioned it before in another post about how I have the nerdiest dogs because their "dad" won't let them have the cool well designed dog food. Anyways, the point of this is not about dog food but about this great little paper store that I absolutely love their design.

French Paper is awesome. I absolutely love their color selection in papers, the graphics of their laels, and etc...

I really want this poster from their website but I'm not quite sure where I would hang it because my walls are backed to the brim already....sigh.




So I'm going to go be a label whore and drool over their beautiful papers and amazingly designed packages.

Cheers-

Raechel

No comments: