Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentines Day

I kind of love Valentines Day but its usually a little anti climatic for me.

Our anniversary is exactly a week later so we always end up celebrating one or the other and it always makes me sad that both are kind of not equally special. Yes, Yes, I know that Valentines Day is a "Hallmark holiday" but I still love it. I love the little cards, candy word hearts and reminding Jack that I love him.



We played it pretty low key, both of had to work but he delivered red roses and a hand drawn card to me at work. It was really sweet and the first time I've ever gotten roses at work. After work we decided to go to a BBQ place for some ribs and beers. It was actually a really fun dinner. I've done the nice expensive dinners and I really enjoyed not being over crowded and getting to talk to my love. I think its when you're comfortable enough in you relationship to go anywhere and its still special that you know you're in a great relationship!

Just a few images off of we heart it.com to celebrate Valentine's Day!


No comments: