Friday, February 26, 2010

Why Hello?

Maybe I should sheepishly poke my head into this blog and say hello. I haven't written anything in over a week. So I apologize to all of you if you've been checking in and I haven't written anything- sorry to disappoint.

Blogging might be a little light next week as well. One of my girlfriends is coming into town and we will be busy causing a bunch of ruckus around Los Angeles.


Here's a few pictures to update from my last posts.


Valentine's Day Present Feather Clip



All dressed up for my Cake Thursday's party for February. I was trying to get a picture of the clip but didn't work that well.



A picture of my Raspberry Vanilla Bean Buttercream Cake. That later on I was told looks like a giant boob/nipple. Whoopsies.


Lastly, this is a picture of my Valentine's day and Anniversary presents. Jack gave me the sweater for V-day and the beautiful peacock necklace for our anniversary. He actually made the necklace for me after reading my blog post about how much I love peacock feathers found here.


Happy Weekend my loveys! Anything exciting planned?

Cheers-

Raech

1 comment:

Jo said...

That is a gorgeous necklace! How thoughtful and sweet of him!! :)
xox