Monday, February 1, 2010

I've got the travel bug.....

and it isn't going away at all. All I can think about is how I can figure out how to travel some where foreign. By figuring out I do mean - afford. This silly no job thing is putting a damper on my traveling. I'm hoping if I ever am laid off again that I have plenty of money to travel for five or six months. Wouldn't that be ahhhmazing.

Just some beautiful images from we heart it's website of places I'd love to be.

This lovely picture is how I feel today. I'm ready to go sit on my suitcase until someone finally decides to take me somewhere!


How gorgeous is Maldives?


Loving this cozy looking cabin in Utah. Would love to spend a weekend snuggling here!


I hope when I travel I can look as classy as this lady does! Love it.


How amazing are these mountains in Norway?


And, finally I'll leave you with this dreamy sketch of a neatly packed suitcase. Someday I'll have one of these.




Cheers-

Raech

1 comment:

Jo said...

I wish I could get my suitcase to look like the one in the sketch!!
xox