Friday, December 4, 2009

Its Friday again, already!

Man oh man this week flew by! Part of Jack's Christmas present is that I have put together a little basket with 24 envelopes ( 1 to open till Christmas eve!) Todays evnvelope is going to ICE in Santa Monica and going ice skating. Last year we went right at the tale end of the season and had so much fun so I think this year we're going to try and get in a few more skate sessions!

A pic of us from last year



I'm even toying with the possibility of getting my very own pair of skates. The park is free but costs $10 to rent a pair of skates.


What's your favorite holiday activities?


Happy Weekend Friends! Oh by the way if you're a friend of the blog click over on the right side and add follow on your blogger account! or add me on twitter where I update much more often!

No comments: