Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Saturday

Sooo much stuff is going on this weekend! I spent Friday afternoon shopping with my friend, Mel. I had to return a necklace at Anthro and so I did some shopping in the clearance section and I picked up these few items.

I already have this shirt in kelly green but its sooo soft and nice I would wear it everyday if I could. Its so comfy!



This watermelon pink sweater that is really light but I could layer with a long sleeve t-shirt and wear later when its cooler out.



Probably my favorite score was these Rust colored high heels. I absolutely love the color and they are deffinetly a throw back to the 70's. Especially at $29.95



To end the day we took a peek at DSW and I scored these shoes for 40% off the already clearance price. Love love love. I'm thinking an awesome gold necklace with these shoes and that watermelon pink top would be an adorable summer outfit.


Today I am going to ballet class in a few hours and afterward we are going to go to The Renegade Craft Fair. Its in Los Angeles this weekend for the first time! I'm sooo excited about this. I'm hoping to get some new artwork for my bedroom. Check it out if you live in Los Angeles!



Finally, we are going to go see Ray LaMontagne on Sunday evening



at the Hollywood Bowl



Which is one of the most beautiful venue's i've been too. Its set in the mountains of Los Angeles and the concert will probably start just as the sun starts to set. I absolutely can't wait. I think it will be a perfect ending to a great weekend.

Hope your is great as well!

Cheers-
R

No comments: