Saturday, June 26, 2010

Update on our Trip Savings!



Happy Saturday! Boy this week was a doozy and I'm glad its over! I was updating our wine glass savings chart for the big trip this fall and thought I'd show our progress! Its kind of exciting how close we are to our goal! eek!!



Before

After

Saving is a funny thing. In one respect I feel very proud for saving and being able to take a trip that I dreamed about forever but in the other it can become a bit of a fun breaker. It deffinetly makes me think twice about going out to lunch or shopping. I try to remind myself that I will certainly have more fun once we're there spending the money than I would now.

Now, to start planning for our next trip. I think we're thinking Italy and/or Greece. What do you think?

Cheers-

Raechel

No comments: