Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year

Good Morning!

Oh how I've missed you so but the past few weeks were busy! I was in the tundra (Wisconsin) for the Holidays and when I returned I had a suprise overnight guest and we had lots of trouble to get ourselves into!

I'm working on my 2009 Goals and will blog about them shortly. Probably Saturday or Sunday. I also reviewed my 2008 Goals and I did most of them! It really makes me happy to see that I accomplished what I set out for!

Now for the fun stuff. I have a list of blogs I check every morning and yesterday I happened on this beautiful image board from Snippet and Ink's blog and kids! I'm in love! I really love her blog and her wedding inspiration boards she puts together! So enjoy and Happy Tuesdays!




Cheers-

R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. This is gorgeous. Wait, I think...Yep, I'm hyperventilating.