Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stamps and French Pressed Coffee



Bonjour! Quoi de neuf? (http://french.about.com/library/begin/bl_greet.htm)

It was time for another blog and I thought I'd share some stampling that I bought last weekend with our $500 Dick Blick Gift Card. Remeber kids, always fill out raffles. You might win something. So, anyays, They come in this little metal tin and have this beautiful pale mint paper with all of the stamps on the front and inside the tin are these aged wooden blocks with different french stamp sayings on them, and a little ink pad.



So, this morning i took a few pictures of the tin, made some french pressed coffee ( see the picture below) and started playing around.

So, here are my pictures from the stamps, and for some stupid reason i can't figure out how to get the underlining function off..so fark it and enjoy!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

how did you win $500 blick gift card?!!!
I love the stamps, I think we had those at Anthro.