Friday, March 25, 2011

Wellies!

LA has been getting an insane amount of rain. In the five years that I have lived here I have gone a year or longer without seeing any rain. So naturally, I am a huge fan of these days of rain that we have been getting. Everything is so lush, green and clean. That's one of the things that they don't tell you about LA. It's really dusty and dirty. If I spend a day out in Silverlake I feel dirty and dusty when I leave. So I bought these Wellie's a couple of years ago from Target and I finally get to break them out and use them quite a lot in these days full of spring showers!


I love the rain!

P.S. In case you're wondering what's with the new blog look - Its a reminder. I want to change my blog and so I changed it to a blog front that I really don't like in hopes of motivating me to change it!!

No comments: