Saturday, July 3, 2010

Off for the weekend!

But before I run away for the weekend I thought I'd share some pictures of the city we're going to. Big Bear is about 2 hours away from Los Angeles and 120 miles out of the city. Its so close but when you go to Big Bear you feel like you're a world away.

An image from when you're driving into the mountain area. Its has these awesome bridges that go over the lake and all you see is blue water and mountains everywhere.

This picture is from the winter. I've never gone and I hope to remedy that this year! Snowboarding and skiing to be had all winter long.
They have an adorable old timey Main St.
Awesome rock formations in the middle of the lakes.
Big Bear is so beautiful and I highly recommend it if you live in the area to go!

I'll try to take some of my own pictures, these were just from random google searches of Big Bear. We are bringing up some booze, board games, books, and movies. I can't wait to relax and take my mind off everything.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: