Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July and Big Bear Lake



Thought, I'd share some photos from our 4th of July trip!

We stopped a few times on the way up the mountain to take some photos. In total, I think we were around 7,000+ above sea level.



The view from the deck at our cabin.
Soaking in some sun and scenery
Cute little sign on the cabin


The pups started getting anxious to get there.

Amazing views everywhere you turned


The hot tub and as we discovered some of the most amazing skies late at night. The sky was chocked full of beautiful twinkling stars. Wish we would have brought the tripod to take some pics of the night sky.
This is a bit further down the mountain where its a bit more dry and not as lush.

It was such a great little vacation! I wish friends would have been free to join in on the fun but the cabin was amazing and being forced to relax and not do much is really good for the mind. It sure helped me battle my extremely long work days once I got back.

No comments: