Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anthropologie Lounge Wear

is to die for. I seriously love their line of swim suit cover ups, cotton dresses for lounging/sleeping, and light cover ups. Something about the super soft cottony fabric and the beautiful detailing makes that whole section irresistible. Also, lets be honest, who wouldn't want to wear your PJ's all day long? I bought this dress this weekend.

I have a rule. I'm trying extremely hard not to buy anything from Anthro unless its on sale or I would die if I didn't have it. While, I simply love the brand and adore the uniqueness of the stores. I can't stand that a few weeks after buying something full price it will be on the clearance rack. So instead of being impatient I have to wait the few weeks. Oh anthro why do you torture so many innocent people?

If you need further proof of my Anthropologie addiction check out some of my other blogs here.

No comments: