Sunday, July 27, 2008

I am ok with

Blogging once a week. If i can stick to this regimen I will be happy blogisticker.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I decided that I want to continue selling things on Etsy. I haven't made any cards in a very long time ( February) and I want to start back up and maybe sell oddities that I find too. I think Etsy is a great second job to pick up some cash and be creative. I might put up some of my photographs to sell as well.

Today, is kind of sad day. My friend Tolga is moving back to Turkey. We are having a dinner tonight and he's going to cook us some authentic Turkish dishes, which I am soooo excited for!!

ALso, yesterday, I stopped in MAC store, started twitching. I managed to get out with only an undercover eye stick and some new lipglass.... its hotness friends.


Alright, bloggity bloggers. I've gotta get this ass in gear and do some craftizations.

No comments: