Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hi Blogitters!

Good Morning....
Its a draining looking day today so I thought I'd do some blogiting. I have been reading up on my favorite blogs this morning.

so should we upload some photo's on here?!? I think so!

Favorite Things
1.) New Castle. YUM. is all i have to say. with lots of inappropriately.placed. periods.



2.) my new cork board you can buy ones of these on etsy from sozealous. I :heart: this and have hung it at my cube at work to hang my love notes on. Thanks leslie!!



3.) Jack- 1/2 dork+ 1/2 man =1 whole JAYYYCK




4.) wippity wipes - "its like a spill never happened"



5.) Kate Perry- LOVE IT!



6.) Tolga's Painting



This piece was given to me by my friend Tolga, he's moving away (sad) and he can't take it with him. So now, its hanging in my house! I love it and it pulls together all the colors of my bedroom. Thanks Tolga!!!

Sorry for the resolution in pics 1-4 but they are off my phone! Alright kids. Have a JULASTIC week!

love,

me.......................................................... and my inappropriately placed periods.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

YAY! I am so glad you love your cork bord. I am sending this over to Erin so she knows she is appreciated.

Keep the blogs coming!

Leslie said...

p.s. when did you start liking New Castle? YUMMY...Yum...YUM!