Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Turning 26 - Part One

Yesterday was my 26th birthday. I spent an amazing weekend in San Francisco hanging out with some of my best friends! I worked on the actual date of my birth but I managed to have fun anyways! This post will probably be broken down into several smaller posts to share my whole experience.

Friday afternoon, we drove up to San Francisco from LA ( about 400 miles). We arrived mid afternoon and got ready to meet good friends and have dinner at Delfina Pizzeria in Pacific Heights.


via delfina's facebook page - delfina website

The pizza was pretty good. We shared a pizza with an egg on it and a spicy fennel sausage pizza. Yum! My only disappointment was in the wines. I'm a true California wine lover and they only had Italian wines. They are just not my cup of wine..erm tea.

After that we headed out to Buckshot and had some drinks ( pretty cheap at $5 for a mixed drink-not well!) and played some ski-ball and just chatted.



This is Nikki and I trying to hold as many ski-balls as possible. It seemed like a good idea at the time! By the way, if you ever have a chance to go a bar that has some of your favorite Chuck E. Cheese games go for it! This place was really fun and a dive bar in the nice, clean fun way. Not the kind where you're not sure if there are STD's on the barstools.

I'll follow up with some more of my trip in the next few days!

Cheers-
Raechel


No comments: