Monday, September 21, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

So like every other child of the late 80's and early 90's you probably played monopoly with your family at some point. Ok, even if you weren't a child in the 80's or 90's you probably played monopoly. Usually its long elaborate games that NEVER end until someone gives up or ends up crying. This was not the case on Saturday night for us. We played it and I royal skunked Jack. I mean like to the point where he'd land on a spot of mine and owe me like $1800 for rent because I had a hotel on the property and etc..It was amazing to win. I've probably played monopoly 50 times and never ever won or even finished a game. I was a little bit sad that it was over when it was. Its not monopoly until you've played into the wee hours and someone is close to tears because they just want the game to end! Anyways, see the pic below of me winning! Jack's cards are all turned upside down because they were mortgaged to the bank. It was a little sad to see him go out like that but it sure was awesome to win!




Don't worry the loser wasn't sore about it and I made him a tasty seared ahi tuna steak dinner with wasabi mashed potato's to make him feel better. Later we played dijabooty or mancala and he beat me. So it was pretty even at this point!

Cheers

raech

No comments: