Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Juicing

I've boughten into the latest fad even though I hate to admit it. I recently watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead (which is on instant netflix currently!) and went out hours later and bought $150 worth of fresh fruits and veggies and an $80 juicer to start juicing immediately. Pictured below are the supplies - mangos, spinach, grapes, large cucumbers, red peppers, tomatoes, figs, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries. Also the juicer is behind the crate of mangos.

The results only 5 days later - I am down 2.3 pounds and feel fantastic. I have replaced my breakfast with a jar of fresh vegetable and fruit juice that I drink slowly most of the morning at work.

I might have bought into the hype but is it a really hype to get more fruits and veggies in my diet? No, I don't think so. I do have to admit I felt like a hoarder buying all these fruits and veggies but we bought 2 giant bags of spinach and we've gone through 1.5 bags in only 5 days.


If anyone has any questions about it feel free to send me a message! Not that I'm an expert but I can share with you about my own experience!

No comments: