Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We're back!



After traveling for almost 24 hrs! (15 hours of flight plus layovers and time changes!) We are finally back in Sunny LA. The trip was simply amazing. I fell deeply in love with Paris. Je T'aime Paris!!

We had such a great time and once I go through all my photo's I will blog some more but here's a few for now!

Jack and I in front of Notre Dame. It's breathtaking once you realize thousands of people have walked thru this amazing church. Its very beautiful inside. The amazing rose windows, the flying butresses that hold up the large stone ceiling. Simply breathtaking.Eating a crepe on the last day we were in Paris. I loved ordering Un Jambon et fromage crepe. I had this maybe 5 out of the 8 days we were in Paris. Otherwise, I'd order Un crepe avec abricots. Paris has amazingly delicious food and pretty inexpensive ( 3.50euro) for a meat/cheese crepe.

Well lots of unpacking and sorting to do now!

Au Revoir-

Raechel

No comments: