Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello!

Boy oh boy! I feel like my never will re-assemble! We finally handed over our keys to the old place a week ago and still are living among boxes and what not as we try to fit a square into a round hole. This is going to take some careful planning and organization to make everything fit! This past friday, my mom decided to surprise me with a visit to Sunny CA. It was a plesant surprise being that it was my 25th birthday on Sunday but to be honest I was a little bit unprepared and still trying to recover from moving/Easter at my house the previous week. Anyways, It was great to spend time with my mom and take her to some of my favorite restaurants and show her areas that I loved to go, ie..vanilla, cliffs edge, etc..

This weekend I am heading up to SFO for wine tasting and shenanigans. I am looking forward to hanging out with my girls who live too far away! Can't wait!

Also, don't want to get you too excited but I recently bought a little hand held camera and I am hoping to get some vids to put up on here! yay!



Pic of us from dinner at Cliff's Edge!

Au Revoir!

Raech

No comments: