Sunday, August 30, 2009

Julie and Julia


What can I say? This movie is simply to die for! An inspiration to those who believe that they can't or will never have a passion for one particular thing in life. The visual aspect of this movie is so dreamy. I want to go to Paris stat! and the costumes, food, the locations...my oh my I simply loved this movie. It was also hilarious! Definitely will buy this when it comes out to DVD..

Just a few stills from the movie. Meryl Streep is excellent in the movie with such a vivid and well known character I was skeptical if she could pull it off! I didn't doubt for one second that it wasn't Julia Child actually acting in the movie!



Amy Adam's is so up to par with this movie. She such a great acctress. Simply love her! How about that view?



I'm not sure if this movie I had a soft spot for because I love to cook and I love to see people's faces after I've cooked something they think is scrumptious. Its an amazing reward.

Here's the trailer if for some reason you've been hiding under a rock and have not seen it yet!




Cheers and Happy Sundays!

No comments: