Saturday, November 8, 2008

7 Fun Facts

I've been by tagged by my good friend Leslie to fill out some fun facts about myself, so here we go!

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 Facts:

1. I secretly envy Martha Stewart. I am not so crafty but I envy her vision.

2. I listen to my favorite songs over and over until I am sick of them....

3. I love coffee in the morning. Even better if its from Groundworks..yummy

4. I love soy yogurt and zen bakery muffins for breakfast.

5. I am a connoisseur of males

6. I could spend days reading through blogs

7. I have some of the best friends in the world!


Here's who's "it" next! (I apologize for not having 7 people to tag. I don't feel comfortable tagging people who have no idea who I am.)


This is the bummer part. I dont have 7 blog friends.. :( sooo sad..not even one!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

sad, sad day. You do have blogger friends! ME! but since I tagged you, you can't tag me.

Fun reading your 7 facts!