Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm going to start a new addition to my blog

Like Oprah has her favorite things. I'm going to have my favorite things. Since its the first time I'm probably going to have a list of a billion and thirty things I love.

1. Aurgasm- an amazing website that has such awesome music " your favorite music you've never heard)
http://aurgasm.us/
2. Hobo International- I love their bags and they love me
3. Kate Spade - I heart my new green planner
4. Free People, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters
5. I'm suddenly obsessed with the indie style. There is not enough of it in my wardrobe.
6. New fun blogs
7. Dawn Landes- especially the song "straight lines"

Please please please send me links of fun things I must do, look at, buy, etc.. I can't get enough right now!

Cheers-
Raech

No comments: