Monday, June 11, 2007

Hello!

Ok, so many apologies for not blogging for a little bit, but its been tres crazy! I have my portfolio show on Thursday and thank god my book is done for it. I need to make a list of everything that I have left to finish

1. Resume
2. Identity package
3. CD with powerpoint of my portfolio
4. 2 giagantic 24x36 boards for the show
5. A new outfit :)
6. 3d max project for wednesday


That is about it! My mom is flying out on Friday and she's bringing my puppies and my brother is going to be here on Sunday! I am so excited to have my family out here. My mom was out a year ago and my brothers never been out to visit while I have lived here!


kisses

Raech

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh I am so excited for you! I almost tear up thinking about how you are all finished with school now. I hope you have a great time with your family and that you love your new pupps (Bunker's).